Is the above image an usual Facebook post or a WhatsApp shared image? Does this image deserves only a share or it deserves you all to stop by? It is in your hand:——-
Why India deserves Nutrition Deficiency?
Why in India children are so short and stunted??
Because we are taught a proverb:
“An apple a day keeps the doctor away”..
According to Tamilnadu (-) India:
1. One kg of apple (approximately 5 apples) costs 120 rupees (approx. $2).
2. We believe apple is healthier than banana.
3. We feel prestigious to buy Apples. We feel proud to have apples in our homes.
All the above are true. But…India.. Poverty..
1. Three bananas cost only within 10 rupees. Remember 66 rupees = $1.
2. Two bananas are equal in nutrition to one apple.
3. It is affordable to the poor and they can buy it daily for their children. Also it is not expensive.
Bananas are available all around India in a cheaper price. But still Indian kids are stunted. Because :
It is apple. 😎😎😎😎😎
It is banana. 😏😏😏😏😏
So India. Why Apple when we have Android? Think. Share for must. Not my post. But my Thought.