I am really thankful to both Gagan Khaira and 187puneet for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award.
You must go through the posts of 187puneet- https://187puneet.wordpress.com , which expresses the actual emotions in words. Why I say this is it is difficult to express emotions in a foreign language other than his mother tongue.
And Gagan Khaira- https://rheakhaira.wordpress.com who’s blog posts merely resemble what actually you have thought in your mind.
The rules –
- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Answer the questions from your nominator.
- Nominate fellow bloggers you follow.
- Give them 10 questions to answer.
Answers to the questions asked by the nominator:
1.Are you an emotional person?
Yes, I am. I do feel for such little things like if my friend says me get lost for even a fun, it hurts me a lot.
2. What’s your interpretation of being in love?
It’s a kind of mental condition that forces us to do whatever to get that feel of what we get when consumed alcohol.
3. Do you believe in love?
Yes I do. First I opposed the love at first sight. Then after strong and continuous search for first sight love, gave me clear view that it is true.
4. Do you like reading novels? If yes, then of what genre?
No I don’t like to read novels.
4. Which one of the following is better – Facebook or WordPress?
Before WordPress, fb is the best. I am damn sure WordPress would be the best for all if they start involving completely in blogging.
5. Are you an introvert, extrovert or ambivert person?
I am a person between extrovert and introvert. I sometimes feel like I need someone express my feelings. But when they are there, I remain silent.
6. Given a chance of going away in the dark sky to explore the universe or going deep down inside the ocean, what would you choose?
Deep ocean will be my choice. I like to go deep under oceans, full silence..
7. What’s your take on inter caste marriages? Acceptable or Not?
Yes I do as it depends on those who are about to engage.
8. What inspires or pushes you to write?
As I said earlier, I need a platform to express what I feel internally. WordPress answered for me.
Bonus question – What do you think of my writing style and posts?
187puneet– It greatly attracts me the way you express the emotions. Especially the unsaid feelings of a girl- it seems a great talent to express a girl’s point of view.
Gagan Khaira– The kind of posts you choose and the way how you present them are always unique.
And my nominations are:
The Questions I ask to my nominations:
1. What will you do when you are lonely?
2. Explain what is love at first sight?
3. Have you ever engaged in a relationship when you were in your teen? If yes, share your experience.
4. What was the initial reason to start your blog?
5. What will you present to your boyfriend or girlfriend in their birthdays?
6. How to get out of friend zone?
7. How will you propose to the girl or boy lovable to you?
8. Is drinking good or not?
9. After a break up from your relationship, how to get rid of it?
10. How to surprise my girlfriend?
Pls do answer my questions sincerely.